Look for Homes Available to Rent
Over 1,500 homes are available in the Kansas City metro area! Using our program, houses for sale all across the KC metro area in highly rated school districts become homes that you can rent! Use our SEARCH TOOL to find your dream home.
HOW IT WORKS
- Select a home that you want to live in, within a community approved by the program. You can view a complete list of approved communities by school.
- Rent the property for 1 year at a time, for up to 5 years
- You may purchase the home at any time during your residency, or walk away at the end of your yearly lease
- Monthly rents range from $1,250 to $3,500
- $40,000 minimum annual pre-tax household income, with stable employment history
- 580 minimum TransUnion credit score, and savings equal to at least 2 month’s rent
- No recent history of eviction, no pending bankruptcy, acceptable criminal history
- All persons in household 18+ must be included on application
- Up to 3 pets with a combined weight limit of 180 pounds
- Cats or dogs ONLY – no dobermans, pit bulls, rottweilers, mastiffs
- No farm animals, exotic, venomous, or verminous pets, or aquariums over 20 gallons
- $300 fee per pet due at lease signing, refunded only if you purchase the home
- There is no monthly pet fee
- Application to move-in takes approximately 45 days, with a non-refundable fee of $99 per household
- Security deposit due at lease signing (KS: 1 month’s rent, MO: 2 month’s rent)
- Pro-rated first month’s rent due 2 weeks prior to your move-in date
- Approval is based on individual underwriting for each applicant
- Potential factors: Household income, rent-to-income & debt-to-income ratios, rental & housing history, employment history, criminal history, and FICO® scores
RENT NOW AND BUY ONLY IF YOU’RE READY
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU IF…
- You’re hoping to buy a home someday, but you just aren’t ready yet
- You’re a first-time home buyer, but you’re not sure about making such a big purchase
- You’re relocating and you’re unsure about where to live
- You’re someone credit worthy, but you cannot obtain a mortgage right now
Our process is easy and transparent, and is built on a foundation of choice and flexibility. We want to help you get into a great home, in a neighborhood you’ll love, with an opportunity to build a more secure future.
Let’s get started! To begin the approval and home selection process contact us by email, or speak to an agent at 913-451-4888. You may also text Lead Agent, Miles Rost: 913-219-0638.